February 21, 2010

Cabin Fever

I can't believe it's only been seven days since my perky little post about today's gonna be a good day hooha...

No inspiration. No motivation. Not one thought to string to another. Oh man! it's February. My father always said that February is the longest month of the year. Amen...and can I just go back under my blanket and watch another movie now? I'm busting my brains trying to motivate David and it becomes very clear that I can't even motivate myself. It's not him. It's not me. It's not an uninspired curriculum. My curriculum is exceptionally inspired, thank you very much. It's not ADD. It's not the economy, global warming or my 20 pound weight gain crashing head on into middle age (UGH). IT'S FEBRUARY. Living in the Winter Wonder Why I'm Here Land gets terminally tedious about this time of year. Sometimes there's not one thing to do but to just hang on and wait until it's over. Don't second guess the plan. Don't force the plan. Don't blame anything and, especially, don't blame anyone. It's February. February is loooooooong. Just hang on...this, too, shall pass...(going back under my blanket now............mmmm, nice and warm...call me when it's April...call me when the Black Eyed Peas get to town........and, uh, if you're looking for Otis?...he's with me...purring an 18 going on 20 pound purr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views or experience

 

Beyond Wits' End Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger